Roof Repair and Maintenance
Have a leak? Give us a call and a member of our customer care team will be sent to your home or place of business to investigate the issue. Our roofers will uncover the root of the problem and educate owners of their options on replacement, repair, materials, and warranties.
Need cleaning or skylight and solar installations?
Call us for Regular Maintenance Plans for power washing, downspout cleaning, sealant application, painting or skylight and solar panel installations.
Premier Protection Plan (PPP)
Sun Catcher Roofing provides a Premier Protection Plan (PPP) as an additional service to new and existing customers that helps increase the lifetime value of your roof, at an affordable rate.
Roof Health Check Report includes a full roof integrity assessment and coverage on all of the following:
- Flashing, Leakage, Loose Tiles, Caulking, and Structural damage.
- Insurance inspections, and coverage against future leaks.
- PPP includes 2 site visits per year for roof maintenance and repair for the length of the maintenance subscription.
- Gutter cleaning included with service plan performed twice per year by roofing professionals.
- *Material and labor costs included for repair.
* Restrictions apply as pricing varies based on severity of the repair, roof area, materials and labor.
Sorry! Because all roofs are not created equal, we can’t provide you pricing online as pricing varies per roof size and the materials used.
Maintenance plans start at $1,200 per year, however for actual pricing and for more information on our Premier Protection Plan (PPP) please call or email us and a customer service representative will be happy to assist with a customized quote for your roof.
Serving Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton
- Boynton Beach
- Delray Beach
- West Palm Beach
- & More!
Serving Broward County
- Fort Lauderdale
- Pembroke Pines
- Deerfield Beach
- Dania Beach
- Lighthouse Point
- & More!
Serving Miami-Dade County
- North Miami
- North Miami Beach
- & More!
How can we help you?
Looking for roofing estimates, or are you just comparing quotes?